Monday, April 7, 2008

Blog name?

I have email addresses for Gary Stewart, Jenny and Zach at Grandma Hoggan's house. I'll invite them to join up tomorrow. I don't have addresses for Chris, Janet, David, Gary Hoggan or Uncle John. Someone send me those and I'll add them in.

The Blog name is not set in stone at all. Lemme know if anyone has a better idea and I will change it pronto-like.

I set the blog up to be private so you have to be invited and you have to log in to post or view. If people think that is a pain I can change that too.

Hope this is a fun way to plan stuff, share pics, etc.

Love you guys!

3 comments:

crackery said...

hey nice name... I really like it so far... what are all the names included in it??? I am excited to use this :D

Julie said...

Hey crackery! Glad to see someone found the place. I'm thinking I might have made it too much of a pain logging into a private blog. Things might be a-changing if the others don't start to show soon. Stay tuned to find out.

As for the names...I used the first 3-4 letters of all the married girls surnames. Thinking maybe it's a bit long though...

Julie said...

In talking to a few people, I'm going to simplify things a little. Now you only have to sign in if you want to post something. Looking at the blog and making comments will be open.

We're still looking for a new name though.