Anyone interested in planning another weeker next year? Camping or renting a house/condos of some kind? Or would you rather do several smaller trips like this year? Or a combination of the two?
We can always talk this over in person, but I thought I would throw it out here so you could start thinking about it and post any ideas you might have.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We should probably just plan to talk about this sometime when we are all together. Sharyn and I have kicked around the idea of doing Oregon again or possibly camping or renting a house near Tahoe.
Preferences? Interest?
After talking to Myke, we would be interested in either one of those, but he also might have a hard time getting off work to do it. We have already committed to doing another canoe trip with his family this year. We will have to see how things go.
FYI from talking to a few of you there seems to be interest in Oregon again during the second week of June (same time as last year). I checked to see if the sites that we stayed in last time are available, but they appear to be non-reservable and are first come/first serve.
Not sure if we want to reserve something else and then move like last time or if we should just take what is available when we get there.
Post a Comment